Will Messi play in the next match?
No official news about it.
Latest injury news about Leo Messi
Last updated: September 15, 2019
- Luis Suarez back with a brace as Ansu Fati wins over the Camp NouMADRID, Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona may still be without Leo Messi as he puts the final touches to his calf injury, but the Camp Nou has a new ... Read more »
- Lionel Messi's father 'meets representatives' of David Beckham's MLS club Inter MiamiLionel Messi's father 'meets representatives' of David Beckham's MLS club Inter .... Messi's father is an adviser to the Barca ace, and the report claims ... Messi watched from the… Read more »
- Sergio Busquets warns against Raheem Sterling, Lionel Messi comparisonMessi is yet to make an appearance for Barcelona since the start of the season .... Barca won't rush Messi back from calf injury despite indifferent start. Read more »
- Sergio Busquets warns against Raheem Sterling, Lionel Messi comparisonMessi is yet to make an appearance for Barcelona since the start of the season due .... Barca won't rush Messi back from calf injury despite indifferent ... Read more »
- David Beckham 'pushes on with bid to bring Lionel Messi to Inter Miami as he gets fixer to speak to ...David Beckham is trying everything he can to get Lionel Messi to sign for his ... The news that Lionel Messi could leave Barcelona on a free transfer next ...… Read more »
- Barcelona's newest prodigy, 16-year-old Ansu Fati, is already doing things Messi didn'tLionel Messi was still injured. So was Ousmane Dembele. Luis Suarez wasn't yet fully fit. And of course Neymar's return to FC Barcelona never ... Read more »
- Barca teen Ansu Fati leads rout of Valencia, sets new recordInjuries to Lionel Messi and Barcelona's other top attacking players gave an unknown 16-year-old teenager from Guinea-Bissau the rarest of chances ... Read more »
- Barcelona 5-2 Valencia: Ansu Fati dresses as Messi in handsome winBarcelona 5-2 Valencia: Ansu Fati dresses as Messi in handsome win ... Barcelona beat Valencia 5-2 on Saturday with Lionel Messi still injured and ... Read more »
- Ansu Fati Shines as Barcelona Beat Valencia 5-2 Without Injured Lionel MessiBarcelona starlet Ansu Fati scored on his full debut for the Catalan giants in a 5-2 win over Valencia at the Camp Nou on Saturday. The 16-year-old ... Read more »
- Barcelona 5-2 Valencia: 16-year-old Ansu Fati gets his second goal in two games and substitute ...In the Camp Nou crowd the still-injured Messi grinned widely, on the pitch Barcelona team-mates clapped in admiration, while Valencia defenders ... Read more »